This goblet was designed around 1915/20 by architect, designer and graphic artist Dagobert Peche (1887–1923) for the Wiener Werkstätte. The form chosen by the artist consists of an approximately conical foot, and above it a stem with two knots, which in turn supports a funnel-shaped bowl, the so-called cuppa. The clear glass is mold-blown, and there are oxygen bubbles included everywhere in the glass body, which give structure to the material. Painted on the surface in black solder are vegetal elements as well as heads, a quiver, bow and arrow and a chaise longue. The technique of black solder painting was already known in the Middle Ages and was mainly used in glass painting, and from the 18th century also in porcelain painting. The goblet was made for the Wiener Werkstätte by the Bohemian glass manufacturer Johann Oertel & Co. in Haida (today: Nový Bor).